Browse Wishlist. The product is already in the wishlist! Description Additional information Reviews 0 Description This is part three of the Bhagavat-Gita Grammar, now the complete Bhagavad-gita verse by verse: Verse Devanagari , Anvaya syntax , Anuvada translation , Vyutpatti derivation ; and the Subodhini — commentary of Sridhara Svami, a Vaisnava Acarya who lived in the fourteenth century.
Dru Bhagavad Gita Vol 3 - Arjuna's Victory | colloawamadu.cf
These are the complete 18 chapters. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Add to cart Add to Wishlist.
Sanskrit Bhagavad-gita Grammar, Volume 3
Each verse of the Gita is presented in Sanskrit using the Devanagari text along with the English translation. Then each word in the verse is given in Devanagari, Romanized Sanskrit, and an English definition and pronunciation guide. Learn to read and pronounce the Sanskrit of the Gita with this great book. Get A Copy.
Paperback , pages.
- The Mekong: Biophysical Environment of an International River Basin (Aquatic Ecology).
- Das schöne Augsburg: Text (Fischer Klassik Plus 274) (German Edition)?
- Men - the Durty Truth.
- Take the Wings of a Morning!
- Möglichkeiten und Grenzen des Einsatzes der Moderationsmethode in betrieblichen Lernsettings (German Edition).
- Marvelous Stories from the Life of Muhammad.
More Details Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up. Lists with This Book. This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews.
- The Carson Davis Files: PUREL SEX.
- La profezia del re: La saga di Ulldart (Italian Edition).
- Bredshall Plastering, Inc.; 00-1590 04/19/01.
- Killarney and the Ring of Kerry (an etravellers guide);
- Romance No. 1 in A Minor - Piano Score;
- Torn But Not Broken.
Showing Rating details. All Languages.
We'll ship when it's back in stock
More filters. Sort order.
Simon rated it it was amazing Feb 23, Lucio Valera rated it it was amazing Apr 15, Karanodakasayi Visnu marked it as to-read Aug 10, Rangarajan marked it as to-read Jul 29, Tero marked it as to-read Mar 29,